Re: What is the Etiquette?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 18:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
We have a backup person. He is on vacation for the next week.

It's still would've required a call, if he wasn't home I have to leave a
message, I still have to follow up on it etc. etc.

I think my point is trying to make arrangements to see a community A few hours
before you leaving town doesn't really work. At least not for me. Where is
making arrangements in advance can accomplish everything.

Ann z
Takoma Village
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone