Re: What is the Etiquette?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 05:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
Well.  So glad you asked, Diane!  Alice has already figured this out …

I’m going to write this up into a blog post which I will post both on our Mid
Atlantic Cohousing site AND Cohousing.org.

I’m waiting a bit to see if additional wisdom o the group continues to surface
so I can include it.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing