Looking for model cohousing decision logs
From: Mary Vallier-Kaplan (marycvkgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 19:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Unfortunately we made the mistake of not prioritizing the work of creating
a decision making log in our community when we started 8 years ago.  We
have a Handbook of Guidelines and Agreements which includes the important
ones we don't have saved all decisions made by Plenary.

It would be great to hear your lessons learned to date in creating a
decision log, what you would do differently, samples of good systems, etc.

Thank you for your help.  We are fortunate that a new member just retired
from SSA and is not only skilled but interested in creating and populating
a decision log.

Mary Vallier-Kaplan
Nubanusit Neighborhood & Farm