Re: "Governance"
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
The tags are there to help people find related content to what they are
already looking for/at.  So I try to group things as much as possible, so
that, for example, people looking at items on "decision making" find
sociocracy.

I can absolutely give sociocracy its own tag also, or give governance it's
own tag, but I need to see the case for how this helps MOST USERS find
things.  Similarly, affordability/finance

Information architecture is something I'm an enthusiastic amateur at - any
professionals want to chime in? :)

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org