Re: "Governance"
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
I like "Community Structure and Decision-making" as an alternative, but
both Governance and Management as single word tags capture the idea for me.
"Structure" doesn't imply the doing of anything to me, and it's the doing
that is most important in community.

Jerry McIntire
-who no longer has a community signature to append

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com