Re: "Governance"
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
I would look under Decision-Making and Governance.  Our group is forming
and we use the word governance to describe organization and decision making
because it makes sense to people: governance, government, govornors, etc.

-----------------
Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main
240-350-8533 cell
​Louisville Artists Cohousing, Colorado​
www.emilieparker.com
www.artistscohousing.com
www.meetup.com/artists-housing-community

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It can “escort one to the edge of one’s ignorance,” and launch “a constant
process of disorientation and reorientation, taking part in the pleasures,
the discomforts, and the conflicts of discovery."
historian, Patricia Limerick

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com