Re: "Governance"
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
I find "governance" a fine tag. The association for the uninitiated would  be
government, which like governance includes both structure (think legislative
bodies, court systems, drivers' licenses) and action (decision making,
communications, actions and their effects and consequences). For those already
in conversation about intentional community, it brings to my mind committees,
meetings, decision making, delegation of responsibilities, guiding principles
and documents, basically how we run the place.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing
Port Townsend WA