? re: commonHouse kitchen/pantry etc
From: Ruth Hirsch (partner-in-healingearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 05:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I am re-sending this query.  Flooring information has been copied, pasted onto
a doc,  and in my file with my thanks.
BTW, we put in a marmoleum/similar tiles initially, over 15 years ago.  The
color does go all the way thru.  the wet has caused serious damage because of
the seams.  This echos the input from Sharon.

Information invited:
We are approaching twenty years here,  and looking at --ie, not ready to move
forward,  but looking at-- making our CommonHouse kitchen/pantry more user
friendly.
We know we want to have a two sided serving area (we grew from twelve
households to eighteen.  So,  many more of us,  and now we need to shorten
waiting time.)  We already have an upright freezer in separate pantry, a full
size all- fridge,  and a hand-me-down res fridge which we'll keep as long as it
functions, then probably, another full-fridge.

So, we are happy to have your input:

What flooring do you recommend/suggest avoiding?  What flooring has or has not
worked for you?
What kitchen design elements have you liked?
What would you suggest avoiding?

thanks,
Ruth Cantines Island
Saugerties, in the beautiful Hudson Valley

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.  Ruth

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.  Ruth

Ruth J. Hirsch, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
(845) 246-8601•(845) 255-8601
Offices: 44 Main Street, Kingston, NY
# 1 West Bridge Street, Saugerties, NY
Mail: #18 Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY 12477
partner-in-healing [at] earthlink.net