Re: meeting minutes
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
It's become general practice here to put a meeting summary at the top of
the minutes too, above the meeting detail. We also maintain a separate
decision log (it's part of a workshare job). I used to keep the raw
almost-verbatim notes from the meeting that I subsequently cleaned up into
the minutes that went out, but I've never needed to refer to them so I
don't do that any more.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at]
olympus.net>