Fall Festival At The Hundredfold Farm Coho Community
From: Bill Hartzell (wahartzellgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
If you just happen to find yourself near Gettysburg PA this weekend, stop
on by for our Fall Festival from 2p to 5p. Musical entertainment will be
provided by the Klinger McFry band (http://klingermcfry.com/). Free wine
tasting at the newly opened neighboring Halbrendt Vineyard & Winery (
http://www.halbrendtsvineyard.com/). A hay ride taxi will be available
between Hundredfold Farm and the Halbrendt Vineyard & Winery for those in
need. :)

Pot luck supper to follow at 5:00 p.m. on the second story veranda of
Hundredfold's common house. Please bring a covered dish to share if you
intend to stay.

Come on out and meet the folks at Hundredfold Farm, tour our solar homes
and innovative wetland based wastewater treatment system, and as always
learn more about cohousing! Directions and community information can be
found at www.hundredfoldfarm.org.