Re: Another unsuccessful attempt
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:09 PM, Jerry McIntire <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>  We didn't approach a developer (other than others who had
> experience with self-development, who were all quite helpful!). I don't
> think any developer would have been interested because we are a town of
> 5,000 in one of the poorest counties in Wisconsin, two hours distant from
> Madison, so the likelihood of a successful development wasn't high.

Developers often have other reasons for wanting to do a project. One being
humanitarian, but another is professional recognition. This can come from many
sources — architectural designers, HUD, etc.

Too late now, but I would encourage others to approach everyone, and to ask
people on this list what they would do.

I’m very sorry you all had to throw in the towel but I understand when enough
is just time to move on.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines