Revisiting single metering
From: Linda Haas (lindahaas88gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 14:32:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

18 months ago Susan Adams asked if communities using single metering for
water/sewer and electricity, would give feedback on how, and how well it
works.  I have viewed those responses - thanks.

I am part of her Jubilee Community in Floyd, VA.  We aren't in the
construction phase yet but getting much nearer.

Any more wisdom out there on this subject?

We are also trying find a way to share costs of internet.  We will have
single housing units, duplexes, triplexes and quadraplexes.  I would think
the plexes could easily share somehow (I am no geek).  I will be talking
more to the local provider, but at my first encounter with them, they were
up front about their interest in making as much money from us as possible.
Well, I knew this was true, but to be so blatantly honest about it floored
me a bit.  That's monopoly for you.

*Linda Lee Haas*