Marketing to Millennials and families
From: Kat Jimenez (katlinxgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 13:48:11 -0800 (PST)
My first time posting to the list serve.

At Stone Curves Cohousing Community in Tucson, we have a wonderful, active wait
list with many people who want to get into our community (as renters and
buyers). The problem is (if there really could be a problem with having more
demand than homes available) is that we have a dearth of families and
Millennials on our wait list.

To generalize, Millennials have a reputation for wanting smaller carbon
footprint, shared resources and community involvement- perfect candidates for
cohousing! But how to reach that demographic?

Does anyone have a marketing plan for their community that focuses on
Millennials? Especially Millennials with families?

-Kat

Katalina Jimenez
Stone Curves Cohousing Community
Tucson, Arizona