Re: What is “Open”
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:10:44 -0800 (PST)
Some communications experts believe in redundant messaging through multiple
media — but this may be overkill for cohousing communities.

But your post does raise a fundamental, communitarian question:  Does the
community have a duty to express itself via that mode most preferred by each
member … simultaneously ensuring that no member is ever confronted by a medium
disfavored?  Or … does each member have a duty to stay in touch with that
medium of which the community has agreed is favored for the conduct of communal
business?

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing