How do communities deal with members who can't pay their condo fees or assessments?
From: Judith Adler (judith_adlerhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:39:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi:

At Cornerstone we are once again thinking of how much money we should keep in
reserve, and one issue that repeatedly comes up is how we deal with members who
cannot pay increasing condo fees, either because of job loss or low income. We
have 4 non-market rate units and those household pay the same condo fees
according to percent ownership as we all do.

We'd like to hear how other communities handle this.

Thanks,

Judy Adler

Sent from my iPhone