There's No Time Like The First Time ...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:41:49 -0800 (PST)
Hello all —

As some of you know, I publish a newsletter for Mid Atlantic Cohousing which
comes out weekly on Wed/Thurs.  It’s a FREE newsletter but you do have to
subscribe.

On Fridays (sometimes as late as Saturday) I upload the newsletter to the MAC
website.  You don’t have to subscribe to read it!  And it’s still free!

This week I wrote a piece for First Time Home Buyers.  If you are a first time
home buyer I’ve included some references you might find useful.  If you are
reselling a home you may wish to refer first time home buyers who express an
interest in your home to these links and referrals.  The more educated and
informed the buyer is the smoother your closing will go.

If others of you have referrals for buyers or sellers … let me know.  There’s
always another newsletter …

Please feel free to comment on the blog or to me off line if you like.

Happy reading!

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/cohousing-blog

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …