Zoning codes and cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 04:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork TXbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com
after deleting quoted digest and supplying relevant subject line.

I recall seeing some zoning codes for 2 municipalities somewhere about
cohousing. I would like to find them again. They might have been on
here. Does anyone recall these? I am involved in a 10 year zoning
re-write for my city and volunteered to get these to a decision
maker.

Thanks.

Lee Stork TXbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com