marketing Aria Cohousing in Denver to families
From: Susan (susan.mxgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:45:13 -0700 (PDT)
After reading this list serve for years and dreaming of living in a
cohousing community for even longer, I will be moving from Oakland to
Denver in the late spring to join Aria Cohousing. I am looking for
suggestions for reaching out now to families with young children so that we
can be the multi-generational community we want to be. Any suggestions
specifically for the Denver area or generally for networking with families
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Susan Green