Re: The popularization of the term Co-housing
From: Lynne Markell (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
I think the term "shared housing" is a better term for this arrangement and
when we see cohousing being misused, there is an opportunity to promote
cohousing by writing to the reporter and the editor about the concept and the
reality.
Educate, rather than be frustrated.

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com