Re: Did we realize that April 29 is the date of the major People's Climate March?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 05:19:13 -0800 (PST)
Yes, you are right David, but it is all good! First - this date was set a
year ago, and we are committed to having the Open House on the last Sat in
April moving forward. Second - what a great offering on this climate
awareness day to provide visits to our cohousing communities, many of which
profile sustainability in action! Only a fraction of folks who would
otherwise participate in the tours will actually go to the march. So I see
this as a win-win!

Also, I encourage folks to read this "Climate Leading Communities" blog and
share with us your sustainable practices in community!
http://www.cohousing.org/node/4690

Please do sign up your community please to participate in the National
Cohousing Open House Day <http://www.cohousing.org/openhouse2017>!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director