Re: Cohousing for Artists [was Cohousing for Senior Artists - Request from CNN
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 16, 2017, at 12:58 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
> sharonvillines.com> wrote:
>
> This isn’t to say that a community can’t have special facilities that all
> members can use and that all members will benefit from having even if they
> never step inside the door.

This is the reason when the TV was still banned in our CH that I made the
argument in favor. I don’t like football but I like living with people who like
football, watching them be so excited about it, and seeing people win.

If you build certain facilities, like playgrounds attracting households with
kids, the people who want and will use that facility, and are interested in
cohousing, will show up.

Those may be people you would like to live with even if you don’t share any
personal skills or interests.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines