Re: My Transition: Stepping down as Coho/US Executive Director
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
Alice, I'm sorry to hear that you are transitioning from Coh/US ED.
You are going to be a hard act to follow. But also imagine sustaining
the energy you've put into it for too long would be difficult.
Particularly in an "almost voluntary position" as Diane wrote.

Thanks for your great run as Coho/US ED.

In addition to Alice's great qualities that others have written of,
I'd note that Alice collaborated with and encouraged others that
magnified our collective accomplishments.

I also note that this is a "transistion". I look forward to
see what new role as an official volunteer rather than a defacto
volunteer you take on Alice.

Fred who is still looking for a transiton plan for my role as
 Cohousing-L list manager as I approach my 70th birthday next month.
 That transition may not happen for 10-20 years but there should be
 a plan.  As a bicyclist, one never knows when one might meet the
 proverbial truck.

--
Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis  http://mn.cohousing.org/bcrk/