Re: My Transition: Stepping down as Coho/US Executive Director
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
I echo all of Ann’s responses. (But I had already had breakfast before I saw
this.)

You’ve set a perfect example of what cohousing needs from a leader. It will be
a hard act to follow but that’s better than a bad act to clean up after. For
those who have been watching cohousing for 20+ years, you have brought the
whole thing together so the national organization is stronger than it has ever
been or thought of being.

I hope you don’t disappear. I’m also glad I don’t have to worry anymore about
which day you will go bonkers and completely melt down.

Best of luck in whatever it is you want to do next. See you in Nashville,