Re: Home Sales Open House, Takoma Village Cohousing, DC, Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2-4 p.m.
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
O me!  I should have made this clearer for this list.

Ab “Open House” at Takoma Village is part of our massive marketing effort when
we have homes for sale.  It does say that in the Subject Line but I realized
after I sent the email that our “Open House” might easily be confused with
CohoUS’s national Open House Day.

Many apologies.

We always offer tours of TVC during an Open House.  It’s part of our educating
and informing folks about TVC before they sign on the dotted line.

Apologies, again.  I can grovel if you like.  I’m a master at it …

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic