Home Sales Open House, Takoma Village Cohousing, DC, Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2-4 p.m.
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

Just in case you will be in the DC area Saturday, May 13th … please join us for
our mega big, FESTIVE, Open House.

We have homes for sale!  There are two flats and one townhouse for sale.  All
three will be available to see on

Saturday, May 13th 2-4 p.m.

Takoma Village Cohousing

6827 4th St. NW

Washington, DC 20012

We will also offer tours of the community during the Open House.

A flyer with detailed information about each of the homes for sale can be found
at:

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

Look on the RIGHT hand column for SALES.  Scroll down a little to see each home
linked to a flyer.

We are eager to meet you!  And we really want you to get to know us BEFORE you
buy to be sure that cohousing in general and TVC in particular are a good fit
for you.  To do that we have created a Guide with steps you can take to learn
about us.

http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Please contact us to request a schedule of activities you can attend. Be sure
to contact us in advance to arrange for a host and access to the common house
for any activity you wish to attend.

http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~754251/Public-Inquiries

While you are browsing these parts of our website, take a few moments to browse
through the rest of our website. We have posted a great deal of information
about our community for the you to read.

http://www.takomavillage.org

Come join us!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic