Re: How did you start your cohousing group & find members?
From: Linda H (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 13:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
I'm on the marketing committee for Village Hearth Cohousing in Durham, NC and we've gotten a lot of people signing up for you email list from the local NPR station. Only the cohousing.org listing brought in more.

    We gained a significant number of new members, both in terms of
quantity and quality, by underwriting our local public radio stations.
The phrase "This programming made possible in part by Jamaica Plain
Cohousing, a new old-fashioned neighborhood.  Find out more at
www.jpcohousing.org" coming on a station like WBUR really resonated with
people interested in cohousing.

Linda Hobbet
coho [at] lindahobbet.com