Where Everyone Knows Your Name [was The Declaration of ...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 04:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
On 4 Jul 2017 Sharon Villines wrote:

> I said, "I know all of them, where they are from, and where they
>work. I know many of their parents because they come to visit. And
>their friends who visit.

As Block Club captain, I "know" almost everyone on our two blocks.
It's hard to keep up with some housemates and renters down the block.
It varies how well I "know" them from having met them and gotten their
names and email addresses to knowing some quite well.  (I do not live
in cohousing.) But other people's knowledge of our neighbors is less
complete.

Does everyone in your cohousing community "know" everyone else?

Fred, who as of Sat July 8th will have lived here for 40 years
  ("since 7/7/77 plus one day" )

--
Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis  http://mn.cohousing.org/bcrk/