reducing clutter of kid bikes
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 19:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
The discussion of bike racks raises another matter for me. The community where
my daughter and her 3 kids live has lots of kids (baby to pre-teen) and many
many kid bikes and scooters. These typically end up strewn all over the place.
Has anyone developed a rudimentary rack for lots of kid wheels? (could include
skateboards too). I'm thinking of something cheap and clever, maybe made out of
free pallets? Wouldn't have to lock, but would need to be easy for a kid to
use. The clutter of kid bikes is messy and could be a tripping hazard. And
while you're at it, could you include a bin for balls?!

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing, Port Townsend WA