Re: Rec for SW Wash senior cohousing
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mary, can you be more specific about what areas work for you? Is
Portland close enough to SW Washington? Also, I'm pretty sure most senior
cohousing is not age restricted, just trying to avoid being child-centered,
so if it's just the two of you, don't rule that out if there's any in your
area.

-Jenny
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland Calif.