Re: Rec for SW Wash senior cohousing
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
Re: "age-restricted"

We had a group of owners who wanted to promote "age diversity".  It turned
out what they _really_wanted was more parents with babies, since some of us
who were middle-aged when we moved in are now 15 years older.  But I had to
ask questions to find out that they didn't _really_ mean more elders as
well as more babies.  Be careful with euphemisms, I guess!

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Cohousing
Cambridge, MA