Re: hoa dues based on per capita basis? square footage?
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 05:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
dick and dick - our silver sage village places range in size between 800ft2 and
2000ft2, so the one-size-fits-all approach won't work. we need something that's
more of an equalizer.
at casa verde, if you abandoned the per capita approach, did you replace that
with something other than square footage?
i agree that every household owns an undivided equal share of the common spaces
and structures - but that's where inequities come into play because there's
such a huge difference in affordable home size compared to the market rate
units.
thxalan o.
Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems