Re: Let Us Give Thanks By Max Coots - (Joani and Neil's reading)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:13:52 -0800 (PST)
Thank  you Neil.  Especially poignant this year as Joani is one of  “… those
friends now gone … but who fed us in their times that we might have life
thereafter.”

Miss you, Joani.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic