Re: Cohousing stories needed
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:02:01 -0800 (PST)
Linda, this is an exciting but demanding time for your community in
recruiting members and I wish you well!

I assume when you say you searched the archives for stories, you were
looking at the cohousing-l email list.

I encourage you to also search on the Coho/US website www.cohousing.org for
the tag line "stories."

http://www.cohousing.org/search/node/stories

I suggest looking at older posts (thus go to the bottom and click on 5 or
higher) since the most recent include more national focused stories than
you are seeking.

Also, many cohousing communities have excellent websites that include
stories about their community. I encourage you to click through the Cohousing
Directory <http://www.cohousing.org/directory> and take a look!

Also, past issues of Cohousing Now eNews has a feature "living in
community," sharing stories, so you might want to look at past issues here
<http://www.cohousing.org/now>.

Good luck!
Alice Alexander
Durham Central Park Cohousing