Cohousing stories needed
From: Grace Kim (Graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:31:46 -0800 (PST)
Linda -
I would also suggest looking at David Wann's book "reinventing community :
Stories from the walkways of cohousing" - this is a collection of stories
collected from cohousers.

https://www.amazon.com/Reinventing-Community-Stories-Walkways-Cohousing/dp/1555915019/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

grace h. kim aia | schemata workshop, inc.
principal
1720 12th avenue
seattle wa 98122
p 206.285.1589   c 206.795.2470
schemataworkshop.com

Watch my TED talk on cohousing at TED.com