Re: Hire Babysitters?
From: Kathy Tymoczko (kathy.tymoczkogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:08:01 -0800 (PST)
We have provided child care for our plenary (all community) meetings and
for workshops when everyone is expected to attend.  We don't provide child
care for team meetings (most teams consist of 4-7 people).  The funds for
child care are requested by the Kids Team during our annual budget
process.  The Kids Team is responsible for arranging child care when
needed.  Sometimes the child care person(s) have been not community
members, and sometimes teenagers who live at Daybreak (and who don't
typically come to plenaries/workshops.