Re: Tracking prospects
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 03:57:40 -0800 (PST)
Cheron Dudley <cherondudley [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

We in Quimper Village (just moved in!) have done much that is already
mentioned - list, contacts, etc…

I would add that we also publish a newsletter each month and are
certain to include all interested parties in receiving it. The
newsletter keeps folks in touch with what we are up to and, when we
have an opening, alerts interested people to that opening.

The newsletter is currently delivered to 800+ people - family,
friends, neighbors and ANYONE who has expressed an interest in joining
us.

Cheron Dudley