New Cohousing.org - coming soon
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
​

*The Cohousing Association is proud to announce our latest project: We are
beginning a dramatic overhaul of our website. The new site, which we expect
to roll out in 2019, will be more modern and mobile friendly. We’re also
adding lots more pages and information and making the information easier to
find.  We’ll be keeping (and upgrading) favorite features like the
directory and the classified ads. We’ll be sharing our progress along the
way and we appreciate your feedback.  Our first major step was to hire
Karen Gimnig as our Associate Director with primary responsibility for
managing the project and collecting, organizing and drafting content.  Our
second step is to reach out to you. We want our website to be a fabulous
tool for attracting new cohousing, helping communities get started and
making coho living easier for everyone.  To do that, we will need all kinds
of help from all kinds of people. The request today is to fill out the
survey at this link:https://goo.gl/forms/R7WALnRoNm3sqPCQ2
<https://goo.gl/forms/R7WALnRoNm3sqPCQ2>We have reviewed your answers to
the survey we sent out in October 2017.  We’re asking some new questions
this time and are hoping to get some different folks responding as well.
We want to know what you want to see in the new site and how you might be
able to help us make it great. *
In Community,
Karen Gimnig
​Associate Director