FW: 20+ acres in Hotchkiss with water taps
From: Mike Mariano (Mikeschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 15:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
The 20-acre site described below is for sale by a couple that likes the idea of
cohousing, but is NOT at a point in their lives where they are interested in
the development process. They simply want to sell the site, with house. And
tractor, though that's negotiable.

I don't know anything more than what Rosemary sent to me below, but on the
surface, it looks compelling. Contact Rosemary for more information.

Mike

michael mariano aia | schemata workshop, inc.
principal & architect
1720 12th avenue
seattle wa 98122
d 206 743 9431   c 206.419.9122