Re: More Cohousing Research!
From: Allison Tom (allison.tomtelus.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 09:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Kaitlyn,

I've just opened your document to begin reading it and explore the materials
you are sharing.  I'm part of a forming community in Vancouver, BC. I noticed
your first survey when you sent it out, but I wasn't yet in a community (things
are moving quickly here now that they're moving!) so I didn't respond.  Since
I'm disabled and attending meeting can be exhausting for me, I'm especially
interested in the question of communication systems.  Thank you for doing and
sharing this work.

Anyway, the first thing I noticed was a typo (alas) in the second sentence of
your intro.  It gave me a good chuckle, as it had unintentional accuracy.
Instead of saying that cohousing communities often use consensus decision
making, the document says we often use nonsense decision making.  I'm thinking
you'll want to have a laugh and then edit the doc.

I'll share more thoughts as I read on, but I wanted to give you an early
opportunity to make that change.

Cheers,

Allison