Re: Seeking a month-long rental
From: Joyce Cheney (jcheneyjcgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 06:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well, if Colorado Springs is warm enough for you, you can stay at my place
in Casa Verde Commons, a @17 yr old co-housing community with 34
households, for a month between November and April, for $1400 (sunny, 1600
ft space to yourself). It would definitely be winter, but we're in the
banana belt of CO, and it is *MUCH warmer than outsiders expect, and sunny
all day almost every day*. I decided to move to CO 12 years ago when I came
to visit for two wks. in February and didn't wear my winter coat - just a
hoodie. I have business in AZ this winter, or I'd be here. I'm a retiree,
too. Contact me if this interests you. Joyce