Re: Cut your tails
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 10:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 8, 2018, at 12:00 PM, Tom Smyth <tom [at] tomsmyth.ca> wrote:

>> In my dream world, everyone in our coho listserv will learn to “cut their
>> tails” in their posts.
>
> PS. Tails dutifully cut below. I wonder how much energy I am saving by
> doing so?

I will add because another person once asked me —to cut or trim your tails,
_select_ the parts of the old messages that you don’t want to quote in your
message and _delete_ them.

The tails also drive people who have to use voice readers crazy. Apparently
they can’t just skip to the next ‘real’ message.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.” — Walt Kelly