Sociocracy Leadership Training online starts oin Thursday Sept 13
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 04:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
>From Sociocracy for All: There is still time to join the eighth cohort of
the Sociocracy Leadership Training. It is a 9-week online course where we
learn by doing. Learn how to improve your facilitation, your organizational
structure and your use of feedback And with your community running more
smoothly, there will be less conflict. As more cohousing communities adopt
dynamic governance/sociocracy for their governance, you may want to find
out what it is all about.

More information about SoLT8 (Sociocracy Leadership Traning) and its
meeting times are on our website https://www.sociocracyforall.org/solt/

Those who want to consider the program are asked to fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OXUFJUxKIUkl-_6myz7uXWLZF7CPZlQcRO1NUnHsl9Y/edit>
 and to schedule a time to talk to me right away via
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me

--
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me