Re CH kitchen flooring
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:08:25 -0800 (PST)
RoseWind in Port Townsend WA
We have had our Marmoleum floor for 19 years now. I also have it in my home of
23 years.
Advantages: Environmentally friendly, attractive, resilient (dishes practically
bounce if dropped).
Cons: Needs official installer, not cheap, will gouge if a hard heavy metal
object is dropped on it, corrodes from harsh chemicals such as may splash from
commercial-type dishwasher.

I apply a quality high-solids floor wax about 3x a year, in between damp
mopping is enough.

Controversial addition: Some people like our two squishy floor mats; others
trip on them; they are a pain to clean.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
www.rosewind.org