WebChat on Monday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 04:09:05 -0800 (PST)
Join us for our next WebChat on an exciting new topic, with Alan O'Hashi

Mon, Feb 25, 5pm Pac, 6pm Mt, 7pm Cent, 8pm East
Alan O'Hashi, Can the cohousing "secret sauce" retrofit any housing community?
There are many people who like the idea of living intentionally in a
cohousing community. What if you have the interest, but short on money
and/or time? In this webchat we will explore how pouring the cohousing
"secret sauce" can retrofit any housing configuration.
https://zoom.us/j/202941610

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director