Re: Kitchen Flooring
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)
I'm another denizen of Arboretum Cohousing.  Our kitchen's ceramic floor has
lots of anti-fatigue mats (the kind with lattice-like openings).  They are
shifted around as needed. When water gets on floor, it just runs beneath the
mats.  We've never had anyone slip.

There is ADA-complaint ceramic floor tile out there--we didn't know this at the
time of build.  I think they must be some sort of roughened texture.  I
remember seeing such in someone's unit and it looked just like any other tile.

Karen Carlson