Re: Kitchen Flooring
From: Darien Payne (dariencruzio.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:27:15 -0800 (PST)
i attended a gym for a while that had rubber flooring. I have no idea what kind
or brand, but I found the odor to be extremely unpleasant. And I am not usually
especially sensitive to odors. It could be that the gym didn’t wash it often
enough, who knows. There may be some off-gassing of volatile chemicals too.
Something to check out.

Darien Payne