Re: Is there a list?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:38:01 -0800 (PST)
Hello Luma Rose —

There’s an entire directory of cohousing communities at

http://www.cohousing.org/directory

This directory lists all communities forming, building and built.

You can also look at the classifieds for homes for sale or rent:

https://www.cohousing.org/classifieds

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.  Steven
Wright