rental models of co housing?
From: Melanie G (gomelaniegogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 06:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
SO much rich information!  Thank you all for sharing all this.  I had never
heard of co living before, and see now that I have taken a peek at it, that
it could be a double edged sword for sure.

And yes, I love the idea of tiny living being boh owned and rented.
Personally I think the rent to own model would be ideal for co housing.  As
mentioned by someone (lost rack of who sorry) that seems to be all around
helpful both to the community by bringing new people, and to the folks
attempting it because they get to preview whether the fit works all around.

grateful for all the responses ... keep em coming if there are more.

a seeker,
melanie