Re: [C-L] To Hire or Not to Hire a Cohousing Consultant?
From: mmaskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 17:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
We at Fair Oaks EcoHousing, located in the Sacramento Suburbs, hired Katie
McCamant as our Development Consultant in the beginning.  This was our third
try, and we wanted to make sure we had all the odds in our favor.  I
recommend hiring Katie first.  She can help your group get off the ground,
and she can also help you find the other consultants and developers you
need.  I give her my highest recommendation.

I'm happy to announce that we will be moving into our new homes this coming
August/September.  We still have one home available - a lovely 4 bedroom
townhome.  Learn more at www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org
<http://www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org>  .

Marty Maskall, Founder & Future Resident of Fair Oaks EcoHousing