Re: Home for sale in Heartwood, 18 miles from Durango in SW Colorado
From: Nancy Baughman Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 16:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Sondra,
While I'm not looking to move to Durango, your post brought up a question
for me, a hopefully someday-cohouser. I have been looking at Cohousing for
several years now, but I am very particular about what I want (definitely
urban area where I can mostly walk places). But I will be out of the
country 4-5 months of the year. I am curious about your short-term rental
options. I was under the impression that Cohousing discouraged, if not
prohibited, short term rentals. I assume it's OK at Heartwood. Was this
something all the members voted on? How does this work if someone rents
their unit out in a short term rental for their contribution to the common
work?

Thanks,

Nancy in Denver.